From a macroeconomic perspective, persistent high inflation is one of the prime concerns fuelling negative sentiments in the markets. The Reserve Bank of India ( RBI )) has increased the key interest rates to control inflation and as a result the potential of debt instruments has gone up. The uncertainty in the global markets is fuelling volatility in the commodity and currency markets.
These are some strategies for investors in the current market conditions:
Here are some tips:
Re-visit goals at regular intervals
This is probably the easiest thing to do in finance management as we all know what we need. For instance, when we begin our career life, we are happy with a single car and a nice little flat/house. The necessity for both grows in size with age and more importantly, it is an affordable dream in many cases.
- Reserve Bank of India asks banks to label inactive accounts 'dormant'
- File income tax returns online using the right form
- Verify your tax details online at Income Tax India, TIN and bank websites
- Review your investment strategy as interest rates peak
- Buying can be given a new meaning with real estate cos registered under section 25 of Indian companies Act
- Link realtor's UID Aadhaar number to his bank a/cs to stop erring developers from overcharging
- How to protect and maintain your sculptures
- Turnaround stars: Companies which made it back after being down and out
- World to continue with different standards
- Commodity Wrap: Commodities gain On Portugal woes
Page 1 of 11